This curry is a hit in our house. It has the sweet aromatic flavours the kids love and is fast and full of veggies to satisfy mum.
Precut your veggies on the weekend to get this on the table in under 30mins. You can substitute rice for cauliflower rice if preferred.
2 Tablespoons of red curry paste
400g can of coconut milk
250g pumpkin, small cubes
400g can brown lentils, washed and drained
1.5 cups of frozen peas
1 small head of cauliflower. Cut into small florets.
- Place curry paste and 100g of the coconut milk into a saucepan. Heat and stir until simmering.
- Add remaining coconut milk, pumpkin and lentils and return to simmer. Stir occasionally until pumkin is cooked through. About 15 minutes.
- Add frozen peas and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Blitz cauliflower in a food processor until it is rice sized granules.
- Melt butter in a large frypan and stir fry cauliflower until cooked through.